See More Details
- Heat treated, X-rayed, sonic tested, magna-fluxed, stress relieved.
- Certified 4340 steel 2-piece forgings for increased strength.
- Machined with extremely tight tolerances.
- Bronze bushings for floating pins.
- ARP Fastenings used !When building the ultimate 2000cc Fiesta ST150 engine whether for turbo or high reving NASP, we insist in added reliability and strength. The K1 con rod a package helps us achieve this without breaking the bank.Forged 4340 Steel I Beam connecting rods. Shot peened for improved fatigue life. Sizes held to +/- .0001” , finish honed in the USA. Bronze wrist pin bushings. Weight matched +/- 1 gram on each end. Exclusively using ARP fasteners.Billet 4340 Steel H Beam connecting rods. Closely monitored material mechanical properties for optimum performance. Designed and finish honed in the USA. Sizes held to some of the tightest tolerances in the industry, +/- .0001” and +/- 1 gram per end. Shot peened for improved fatigue life. Bronze wrist pin bushings. Exclusively using ARP 2000 fasteners.
Proper rod bolt torque is vital to connecting rod life. A rod bolt fastner is without question the highest stressed fastener in the engine.