These spacers fit between the rear beam axle and stub axle to increase the overall width of the vehicle.
These are brand new and come with 8 10.9 high tensile bolts.
These spacers are made by Anembo Engineering who make a vast range of ford billet parts, These are made to the current Ford specification and are made from 6082T6 grade aluminium. These are not cast and are a lot stronger! Also won't degrade like the cast do and crumble once exposed to the elements.
These are one if the best pounds for pounds suspension modifications available.
Brand new rear spacers to fit all;
• 1.7 litre Ford Racing Puma's
• All Standard Ford Puma's (1.4, 1.6 and 1.7) (Thunder and Millennium)
• mk4/5 Ford Fiesta's (All models included the Zetec S model)
• mk6 Ford Fiesta's (All models included the Zetec S and ST models)
• mk1 Ford Ka (All models including Sports model)
• mk1 Ford Focus (All models including ST 170 and RS)
Why use these items instead of ford cast items??
In one word, STRENGTH! The ford items are mass produced from ford materials and we have seen several instances of them cracking or breaking. Not really what you want when mid-corner!