Even better driving dynamics and more exciting looks: H&R TRAK+ wheel spacers make your car even sportier! By moving the wheel out from the hub, TRAK+ wheel spacers widen the stance of the vehicle and lower its roll center. This simple modification increases lateral stability, which in turn provides improved handling, greater safety and of course, the sleek style you’ve been looking for. Like all of H&R’s street-engineered products, H&R TRAK+ wheel spacers are certified by the German Technical Inspection Agency (TÜV). H&R also has the correct wheel bolts or nuts to install TRAK+ wheel spacers on most cars, with original or aftermarket wheels.
- High strength, light weight aluminum/magnesium alloy.
- CNC machined.
- Anodized for optimum corrosion protection.
- Available for most domestic and imported automobiles.
- For use with original or aftermarket wheels (Studs may need shortening if aperture in rear of alloy wheel is not sufficient for clearance).
- Compatible with all suspension designs.
- TUV approved.
- This is priced per set so in order to space out all 4 wheels you would need to order 2 sets