Code No. 12001-AT009
FR sports car “86 & BRZ” was launched in tremendous popularity of ecologically-friendly cars. HKS has been released
various tuning parts for “86 & BRZ.” Among HKS’ 86 & BRZ parts, the supercharger kit has been redesigned and become
a more powerful kit!!
The efficiency improved by layout change of piping around the throttle and utilizing a bigger size intercooler.
Compared to stock, 35% higher output and 45% higher torque are achieved. Fuel Upgrade Kit for higher engine
output is also released for engine output of over 300PS.
For the owners of the conventional Supercharger kit, Intercooler Upgrade Kit is available to convert the existing kit to
- Using the stock air cleaner enables sound isolation of the supercharger; the quietness is dramatically improved.
- Each HKS GT S/C SYSTEM is a vehicle-specific design. All parts necessary for installation are included. (An engine management system is required separately.）
- Free to select the engine management tool. （For JDM vehicles, Flash Editor including the data for this Supercharger Kit is available for easy data rewriting.
|HKS GT S/C STEP2 (S/C Pro + Fuel up + Flash）||302PS||32.2kg-m|
|HKS GT S/C STEP1（S/C Pro + Flash）||249PS||29.7kg-m|
|Conventional + Flash||220PS||25.6kg-m|
* These data were the results of in-house test. The results may vary depending on the weather, measuring equipment, etc.
(Test Vehicle: 86 (ZN6) MT ）
|GT S/C Pro||I/C UP||Fuel UP|
|S/C Traction Parts||○||○||×|
|S/C installation Bracket||○||○||×|
GT S/C SYSTEM
Fuel UP GRADE kit
Notice for Installation
- It is recommended to use with the engine oil cooler and engine oil which high temperature viscosity is more than 40.
- Minor modification of the bumper reinforcement and radiator support.
- Required installation time is about 8 hours.
● INTERCOOLER UPGRADE KIT
|86/BRZ||ZN6/ZC6||FA20||12/4-||13001-AT007||Some factory parts such as an air cleaner are required.|
● FUEL UPGRADE KIT
|86/BRZ||ZN6/ZC6||FA20||12/4-||14007-AT001||Data for this kit must be obtained by actual vehicle's setting.|
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|86||ZN6||FA20||12/04-||12001-AT009||It needs setting for each vehicle using ECU.For Fuel upgrade kit (14007-AT001) setting.|