- Straight direct replacement for the original, restrictive cat.
- Boosts power and sounds great
- 3″ Diameter, this is the largest bore de-cat pipe on the market
- Constructed from quality stainless steel and TIG welded
- Everything needed to fit to your standard exhaust is included
- 3″ catback are available separately
- Full reversible
- No need for remapping
The Enhance Performance Primary De-cat pipe is a straight direct replacement for the original, restrictive cat. Replacing the original catalytic converter with our primary de-cat pipe will add extra power and of course sound great!
At 3″ in diameter, this is the largest bore de-cat pipe on the market and when it comes to turbo charged cars, bigger the better.
Constructed from quality stainless steel and TIG welded to thick laser cut flanges and precision CNC machined v-band flange. Fully back purged for super smooth internal flow and weld reliability.
This is a great place to start when upgrading the standard exhaust system and everything needed to fit to your standard exhaust is included. Fully reversible and no need for remapping!
Fitting a de-cat may cause the engine management light to come on, this does not affect how the car runs. Fitting a lambda sensor spacer may stop it coming on but its not guaranteed.
3″ catback are available separately
Check out the videos tab to see and hear the Enhance Performance Corsa E VXR 3″ main de-cat with centre silencer delete.