Performance Air Intake Kit for the Fiesta Mk7 (JA8) 1.5 & 1.6 TDCi Duratorq DV6 (Stage V / DPF Version) 95PS Diesel Engine, and the 1.4 TDCi Duratorq 70PS Diesel Engine.
This Fiesta Air Intake Kit replaces the stock Air Cleaner, inlet duct and clean duct. Once installed we can see massive reductions in system restriction and improvements in intake noise and performance (3 BHP) compared to standard air box. The installation is simple and quick, no modifications are required, and full instructions are included.
This kit has been designed to fit into the following vehicles;
- Ford Fiesta Mk7 1.4 Litre (70PS) TDCi Duratorq Diesel (2011 onwards)
- Ford Fiesta Mk7 1.5 Litre (75PS) TDCi Duratorq Diesel (2013 onwards)
Ford Fiesta Mk7 1.6 Litre (95PS) TDCi Duratorq Diesel (2010 onwards)
They are not suitable for the Stage IV engines introduced before 2010, or the 1.4 TDCi engines which have the engine mounted Air Box.
- High Quality Heat Shield Assembly (Powder Coated Aluminium with Performance Air Filter)
- Clean Silicon Hose (Choice of colours - Orange, Blue or Black) - Hose includes Nylon Straight connector for hose attachment (not shown in image)
- 2x Hose Clamps
- Fitting Instructions
System pressure loss is reduced by up to 80%, boosting power*, and improving the torque substantially at the higher revs*. Intake noise is improved with a glorious growl which emanates from the intake as you run through the rev range. The filter is pre-oiled with efficiency values of around 98% ensuring excellent engine protection (when tested to ISO 5011).
- Well engineered product,
- Improved performance (+3 BHP)*,
- Excellent intake noise,
- Easy installation (5 minutes),
- UK Designed, Developed and Manufactured,
- High Quality product,