2.0T Intake Manifold Runner Flap Delete System Eliminate airflow restrictions within the factory intake manifold. The SD Performance Runner Flap Delete System (RFD) is a motorsport inspired upgrade designed to eliminate airflow restrictions within the factory intake manifold. This product is for anyone looking to maximize performance on highly tuned engines. The runner flaps are individual plates, much like a throttle body flap, located within the intake manifold runners. Unfortunately even when opened to the maximum position, the flaps still represent an airflow restriction. The SD Performance RFD System fills the voids in each runner after removing the runner flaps. Each piece is precision CNC machined from billet aluminium. Power Gains: At Stage 3 airflow levels, typical results showed a decrease in turbocharger lag, more than a 10 ft-lbs of torque gain and more than a 10 horsepower gain. Recommendations: This modification is recommended for Stage 2+ and higher modified engines.
* This kit is only designed for the 2.0T FSI EA113 Engine types only. Please check you have this type of engine before purchase.
- Audi TTS MK2 (2008+) 2.0T FSI
- Audi TT MK2 (2007.5+) 2.0T FSI
- Audi A4 B7 (05.5-2008) 2.0T FSI (FWD)
- Audi A4 B7 (05.5-2008) 2.0T FSI (Quattro)
- Audi A3 MK1 (05-2013) 2.0T FSI
- Volkswagen Passat B6 (06-2011) 2.0T FSI
- Volkswagen Jetta MK5 (05.5-2010) 2.0T FSI
- Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Rabbit MK5 (06-2009) 2.0T FSI
- Volkswagen Golf MK6 R (2011+) 2.0T FSI