This is perfect for everyday use and the odd trackday, close to standard driving experience without the excessive engine movement.
- 2 x Polyurethane bush inserts
- CNC from solid billet alloy, bead blasted and anodised in satin Black
- Reduces engine movement and wheel hop on hard acceleration
- A must for modified cars
- Replaces original ford cast alloy and rubber torque mount
- Faster gear changes due to less engine movement
- Can be fitted in under 30 minutes with no special tools required
This is why we choose Power Flex
The company operates in a self-contained state of the art factory, manufacturing everything in-house.
The stainless steel components are machined on the latest computer controlled equipment to ensure perfect repeatability and quality.
The moulding and tooling, design and manufacturing is carried out within the factory ensuring very rapid response time to special projects and complete communication between development, prototyping, testing and manufacturing departments. Component manufacturing is carried out with the latest automatic processing equipment ensuring 100% right first time quality. Testing of new components is carried out both on the vehicle and on test rigs