- Widen your stance—for better handling and appearance
- Made from high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy
- Exact fitment by using minimal production tolerances, resulting in exceptional wheel balance
- All applications tested in rigid durability tests
- High-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021)
- Significant weight advantage compared to wheel-spacers made from steel
With the Eibach Pro-Spacer installed, the car looks wider and better, as the wheel fills the arch. That’s how the car’s look gets its final touch.
By increasing the track width, not only the appearance is improved, but you also achieve an optimized driving behavior combined with higher stability, as the roll of the chassis is influenced in a positive manner.
(We have these fitted to the front of our demo RS and 20mm at the rear for the ultimate in aggressive looks )
**Please note that this is for 1 pair of spacers
**Please note the new Focus Mk3 ZS will require some modifictaion to the original studs in order for these to fit