Deep Air-Ram scoop is the full depth of the bumper gap, to ensure Air is directed & Forced directly into the intercooler core.
Finished in Pro-Series Black or Natural Silver
Dyno proven - Our test car made 226.7bhp 'Peak power' with AIRTEC Intercooler & Revo remap, thats a peak BHP gain of 11bhp, average gain of 6-7bhp+ can be expected simply by bolting on the Airtec intercooler upgrade.
TEST RESULTS: Hot side - Into Intercooler from Turbo & Cold side - Out of Intercooler into engine
- Standard Ford Intercooler + Revo remap
- Run1 - Hot side 132 degrees C & Cold side 61 degrees C
- Run2 - Hot side 142 degrees C & Cold side 66 degrees C
- Run3 - Hot side 140 degrees C & Cold side 66 degrees C
- AIRTEC Intercooler + Revo remap
- Run1 - Hot side 124 degrees C & Cold side 20 degrees C
- Run2 - Hot side 129 degrees C & Cold side 24 degrees C
- Run3 - Hot side 131 degrees C & Cold side 25 degrees C
AIRTEC have used their fully proven 70mm bar 'n' plate core with tapered end tanks, this same spec has been tested @ 300+bhp and consistently provides cooling for 400+ bhp cars, maximum tests on this spec of core and tapered end tanks have also been tested to 540 bhp with an impressive 38 degree intake temperature.
- Fully proven race spec **mm bar 'n' plate core design
- Cast alloy tapered end tanks, ensures smooth airflow with maximum strength
- The Unique Full depth WRC scoop surround, encloses intercooler to force Airflow directly into race spec core.
- No extra hoses required, fits to standard hoses
- Removal of Ford Grill shutters is required, simply un-bolt and re-fit loom to AIRTEC bracket supplied
- Fitting should take no longer than 1-2 hours
- Available in Polished or Pro-Series Satin Black
- Available with AIRTEC logo in several colours free of charge
- 1x Airtec Intercooler & 1 x Full depth WRC Air Ram scoop