Performance Friction BMW M3 E36/E46 Front Brake Pads
These extremely popular front brake pads for the BMW M3 E46, use .11 Z-Rated fast road compound, engineered to deliver safety and performance under even the most severe conditions.
Compound: .11 Z-Rated fast road compound
About Performance Friction .11 Compound Brake Pads
Performance Friction Z-Rated brake pads are an extension of their Carbon Metallic® brand, specifically engineered to deliver safetyand performance under even the most severe conditions.
Multi-Layer Technology™ For Superior Noise Reduction
Each layer of the pad reduces brake noise by absorbing specific ranges of sound frequencies, giving 95% noise reduction:
1) Layer 1: Vehicle specific formulated friction materials - this means exceptional stopping power over a longer performance life.
2) Layer 2: Enhanced material technology in this exclusive underlayer - this means it isolates, dampens and reduces noise.
3) Visco-Elastic Shims: Multi-Layer, noise insulating Visco-elastic shims are the final barrier to noise and vibration.
4) Quality Steel: Statistically controlled plates to ensure proper fit.
5) Layer 3: Exclusive Ionic Fusion™ bonding technology - this means dependable braking under severe conditions and it prevents delaminating.
With no rivets you get greatly increased safety, performance and phenominal shear resistance.
Multi-layer bonded brakes pick up less road dirt, so you get a longer life from the pads and discs. The patented graphite powder coating prevents steel plate corrosion and gives pads a longer life. This means you will spend more time on the road, and less time in the shop changing your brakes.
Performance Friction are the environmentally safer choice for braking. Carbon Metallic brakes contain no asbestos, no lead, no antimony, no chromium, no potassium titanate and no cadmium.
About The .11 Pad Compound
This compound has been designed for fast road / trackday applications. It gives more stopping power and increased fade resistance over the OE materials but retains the good qualities or the road pad i.e., low dusting and noise along with low wear rate.
High performance compound, gained through competition pad developments
Compound designed for low dusting qualities
Several built in noise suppression technologies
Excellent disc conditioning, giving even transfer layer on disc to reduce uneven pad deposits.